Sunday, December 28, 2008

On My Very Merry Christmas

My, I haven't written in ages! But I'm hoping you all will forgive me; I was busy enjoying Christmas with my family. I hope you all have enjoyed the holidays with your loved ones too! I was reorganizing some files, trying to clear off my desktop when I discovered a fun side-by-side comparison of two drawings.

The first is from when I was seven, and is a drawing of my shoe. Note the little flowers on the shoe? So cute! Little kids always have such sweet dear little articles of clothing. I am especially fond of the movement lines in the picture; is the shoe jumping? Cart-wheeling? Who knows! I like how unsteady the date is though.

Now, a drawing from when I was sixteen (I believe), another one of my shoe! (Sorry for the poor scan; I don't know where the original drawing is either, so I couldn't re-scan the image.) Apparently I like drawing my shoe! Haha~ :-) I just thought it was cute that I had two different versions of the same item in my life.

I've been doing some stuff in Photoshop lately, but nothing that isn't either a.) for work or b.) too silly and simple to post here. I had grand plans for churning out a dozen different little projects over break, but in the end I'm more grateful for the time I've had with the people I love. I hope everyone ends 2008 well, and I'll try to post at least once more before 2008 bows out. Let's get excited for the new year together!!

Love and Best,
your Bee ♥

No comments: