Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On Some Good Cheer

Well hello again blogland! I have returned, bearing a holiday inspired doodle. I just love everything about the holidays; the warmth of home against the quiet hush of cold snow, the sense of expectation, the way friends and family come together again. It seems like everyone and everything I cherish gathers around the holidays, and I can't seem to keep a smile of my face even if I were to try! I meant to make some Christmas cards by hand this year, but as always time seems to have eluded my grasp once more. I might have to take up my mother's excellent suggestion that I make Valentine's Day cards instead. With the additional time, I have a much better chance of uh, actually completing the project haha! I am quite excellent at scheming up projects, but finding the time to carry them all out is another matter entirely. :D But I think at this time of year it's most important to try and slow down and appreciate all the wonderful blessings in our lives anyways, so I don't worry myself too much. After all, dreaming is half the fun!
Anyways, so here's a doodle for you all, my dear Tiny Makers. (There were a few others, but frankly on review I realized that they're not particularly good, so I'll have to work on some more fun little cards~) Happy holidays everyone!

Love and Best,
your Bee ♥

No comments: