Monday, June 22, 2009

On A Couple of Cards

This is just a quickie update, with two pictures of recent card-ish-ness fun! :D

The first is from Father's Day. Drawn in pencil, colored digitally, the whole thing took me maybe two hours from start to finish? (That might be an overestimate, I never remember to time these sorts of things ha!) My favorite part is the bouncing tennis ball at the bottom, I must admit. I don't know why, but I think it's cute! What do you think? xD

The second is just a grad thank-you card I made (photo credit goes to my Mom!) for a very nice congrats-on-graduating type card I received from some family friends. :-) Thank you so much! I always get so excited about cards~ (Did you know that I've kept every letter, note, card I think I've ever received in my life? It's true! I have several boxes full now, and I love to take everything out and reread them, especially if I'm feeling unsure or sad. It's a wonderful pick-me-up!)


I will eventually get around to uploading some pretty pictures from our garden; we got my favorite flower, hydrangea, and they're so pretty!! Makes me happy.

Until then!

Love and Best,
your Bee ♥

1 comment:

Chan @ Chanmeleon said...

Hey! Congrats on graduating! I am very jealous. At least we can continue to be blog friends, if not fellow students. :)